A correspondence blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Greetings!

Hey guys! I am glad everyone is doing well!

A have a few updates for this spring that I wanted to share with you all...

I am putting on a full concert of choreography on March 29 at the John Waldron Arts Center. If anyone is around, I would love it if you came!

I am performing choreography at the American College Dance Festival Association Midwest in Akron, OH, on March 18.

A piece I rehearsed for the dance majors was selected to perform at the World Dance Alliance in Madison, Wisconsin in May.

And - finally - I just had my doctorate interview for Ohio State University and it went pretty well. I should hear something in the next few weeks.

Friends in Bloomington: call me! I miss you all and I would love to hang out =)

xoxoxo Justin

No comments: